10th June 2016, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get admission in medical college in India?

What is the minimum marks required to get admission in medical college in India? Is it 60%? Can you please provide me the minimum criteria which is required? Please provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIPMT by SC candidate to get admission in government medical college?
  3. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  4. Cut-off marks required for admission in Bangalore Medical College
  5. Minimum Marks required in CET to get admission in Government Medical College?
  6. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?
  9. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  10. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  12. Minimum CET required to get a good medical college? Is 2nd PUC marks also counted for admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  16. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra
  17. List of government colleges offering MD in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum marks required in CET for government medical college in Nagpur?
10th June 2016, 11:42 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get admission in medical college in India?

Minimum marks required to get admission in medical college in India

** General - 180 marks

** OBC- 170 marks

** SC/ST- 120 marks.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The applicant should have passed the Class 12th examination with PCB 50% for general Category

** In case of reserve category the percentage required is 45%

** The age of candidate must be minimum of 17 years.
10th August 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get admission in medical college in India?

Can i get admission in private medical college,my neet 2score is 289
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?