28th June 2017, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in 10th standard to join ITI in government college?

What is the minimum percentage required in 10th standard to join ITI in government college? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

3rd July 2017, 09:25 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in 10th standard to join ITI in government college?

ITI stands for Industrial Training Institutes. For this course candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The age of candidate should be in between 1 to 40 years. Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate depending upon their category.

For normal college admission you have to score at least 50% in your 10th class. If you want to take admission in good reputed government college then you have to score more than 70% in your 10th class. As per my knowledge, the session in ITI starts from 1st February and 1st August every year.
19th October 2021, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in 10th standard to join ITI in government college?

Is 273 marks in tenth class are suitable for joining iti for govt job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?