16th July 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification for CA studies?

what is minimum qualification to follow this course?...please tell me what is it

29th July 2012, 09:45 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification for CA studies?

Dear Guest,

The minimum qualification for CA is that A candidate is eligible for enrolment to any of the level(s) of the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) on passing the Common Proficiency Test and Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination) conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.

Good luck!
29th July 2012, 11:37 PM
ojtej

HI

The eligibility to pursue CA course is 10+2. If you have completed it, then you can join directly. There are excellent career prospects for CAs. It`s done by postal coaching, examinations and three years of articleship, wherin you will be working under an experienced CA. Refer to the following link for furthur details:

http://icai.org/category.html?c_id=107

** GUD LUCK **
11th September 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

i have completed the BALL.B INTEGRATED COURSE. CAN I APPLY FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT
8th October 2012, 02:09 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed the BALL.B INTEGRATED COURSE. CAN I APPLY FOR CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

The Minimum Educational Qualification required to apply for LLB Course is that the candidate should Complete 12th standard from recognized University .

ICAI stands for ( Institute of Chartered Accountant of India ) . The duration of the Course is four years and the Course is divided into three stages namely , Foundation Course / Intermediate Course and Final Course .

To Appear in Foundation Course than you should Complete 12th standard / Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University .

CPT Common Proficiency Test . It is an Entry level Examination for CA Course and It's Necessary Examination to Appear in Foundation Course .

To appear In Intermediate Course you should Complete Graduation Course from recognized University . You have Completed Bachelor degree Course . So your directly Eligible for Intermediate Course .

But you have Not Mention your Percentage of marks in Graduation Course . you Completed your B.com Course . So,if you score More than 50% Percentage of marks than your eligible for Intermediate Course .

After Completing your Intermediate Course your eligible for Final Course .

So, Please Don't After Completing your B.com Course you Eligible to appear in CA Course.

Here I provide the Fess Structure for ICAI Course, I hope It's very helpful for you ..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fees sturture for CA course.pdf(60.0 KB, 207 views)
8th October 2012, 05:04 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

The minimum qualifications required for admission in Chartered Accountant Course is 10 2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
One can register for the course when studying in 12th class.
After registration for the course, you can apply for the 1st level of C.A. i.e. CPT.
CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test.
After qualifying the CPT you will have to qualify the 2nd level of CA which is IPCC Examination (Integrated Professional Competence Course).
There are two groups in IPCC.
Firstly, you have to qualify Group-I of IPCC. It is a 9 month course.
After that you will have to go for 3 years of Practical Training (Articleship) under a qualified CA. You can take the Group-II exam of IPCC during the training or after the completion of that.
Once you have qualified both the group of IPCC then you can join the CA Final Course.
After passing CA Final course examination you will have completed your CA Course.
All the Best . . . . .
8th October 2012, 05:45 PM
sudha001

Hello friend ,

The minimum qualification required for admission in Chartered Accountancy course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board with 50 % marks in any streanm they belong to art, science and commerce.
But I would suggest that its better that one having a commerce stream should go for CA.

You have to register for this course , and then after registration you can sit for CPT exam that stand for Common Proficiency Test.This the First Stage of the course .

Second Stage followed by IPCC examination that stand for Integrated Professional Competence Course. And it is also followed by two groups that is 1) is a 9 months course .
2)And 3 years of Practical Training ,that you have to go through .

Finally after completing stage And Second Stage , there is a final stage that is final examination and interview round that you need to clear in order to do CA course .

All The best ....
8th October 2012, 05:55 PM
Mchetan

Hi,

After B.com go for CA.

THanks
8th October 2012, 06:16 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
The minimum qualification for CA course is 12th standard from a recognized university with 50% in any stream.
It is best for commerce stream.
You have to apply cpt exam.
CPT is 1st level of ca course.
Second level is IPCC exam.
I hope you understand it
Thank you
8th October 2012, 06:44 PM
sbhndsen
Member+

Chartered accountancy course need 10+2 / equivalent from a recognized board, but Commerce stream helps to do this course more than other stream because CA subjects are almost match with commerce. In India, the profession of Chartered accountancy is regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India which was established by Parliament under the Chartered Accountants Act of 1949. See this Page as it helps you:
www.icai.org
8th October 2012, 10:05 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........
CA course can be done after +2 commerce , In CA course there sre Three Levels which are as follows:

CPT
IPCC
Final , I am providing you the ca course structure :

For more details visit official website of ICAI.
http://www.icai.org

Good luck...........
26th February 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I finished bba in 49.8%. So can I join ca course?
8th May 2015, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Science group student can able to study the CA course or not
26th May 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends
I had completed my SSLC(10std) what i can do to study the C.A and in 2 what group i want to study

By;Naveen
26th May 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello i had compeleted my SSLC(10STD) what group i want take in 2 to take the C.A
(I don't have email plz txt to my num 9600088635)
by naveen
28th February 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am completed diploma automobile engineering can I eligible for CA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?