27th January 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a lecturer after passing B.E in Computer Science?

I completed my BE in Computer Science, am i eligible to become lecturer....... pls do reply me...... I am eagerly waiting for Your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  3. Am I eligible for computer science lecturer in diploma polytechnic in Bangalore University after completing MSc in computer science
  4. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%? -- [New]
  6. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
  7. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  8. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  9. How to join engineering college as a lecturer after passing B.E in computer science from VTU university?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.Tech if completed M.Sc in Computer Science & IT and working as a Lecturer in a BCA college?
  11. How to do PhD in Computer Science for an Assistant Lecturer?
  12. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  13. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  14. Eligibility for Computer lecturer for under graduates in the private colleges of Bangalore University after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  16. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  17. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?
28th January 2011, 08:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a lecturer after passing B.E in Computer Science?

You need to clear the UGC exam first. It is compulsory to have cleared the exam only then will you be able take up a lecturers job. Another option is to go in for PH.d. You need to apply to various colleges for the same. You can work as an assistant lecturer then till you complete your PH.d.
31st January 2011, 11:44 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a lecturer after passing B.E in Computer Science?

Yes you can be a lecturer,if you completed m.tech then you can join as a lecturer.Beside this you can pursue a PhD.then you got promoted.
3rd February 2011, 09:02 PM
aryabhatta

dear

by recent AICTE norms you must have a M.Tech degree to be a lecture in a

college you can give GATE exam to have your M.Tech degree
13th April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in Instrumentation technology. I am working in a Software Company in Bangalore. I am 26 now. I want to become a Lecturer in Maths in Engineering Institutes. Is there a way I can realize this Dream of Mine? Please Guide.
6th December 2011, 01:10 PM
rk6030

Hi,

Now as per AICTE Norms M.Tech or M.E is minimum qualification to become a lecturer in cse.

It is safe for you. Anyhow some newly established colleges have appointed lecturers under B.Tech qualification also they give M.Tech studies for the same college or grant permission to join m.tech in nearest universities.

so M.Tech is must.
6th December 2011, 01:11 PM
rk6030

Hi,

Now as per AICTE Norms M.Tech or M.E is minimum qualification to become a lecturer in cse.

It is safe for you. Anyhow some newly established colleges have appointed lecturers under B.Tech qualification also they give M.Tech studies for the same college or grant permission to join m.tech in nearest universities.

so M.Tech is must.
20th February 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

hi
m tech in distance learning are applicable for lectuerer in govt .perivate collage of engineering
26th November 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pass NET to become lecturer??
29th April 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

A person who did BE in electronics and communication and Master of Technology in information Technology is eligible for being Lecturer in computer science branch in DIPLOMA college or not ?as per AICT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?