8th June 2013, 12:46 AM
pooja kshirsagar

How to get a railway job? I am a PG in geography from Nagpur University

I am post graduate in geography from nagpur univercity .so plz gauide me how to get railway job as to my qualification and tell me how to appear for the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?
  2. Career in Geography? What are the options, courses and jobs opportunities in the field of Geography?
  3. Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Kurukshetra University
  4. What are the vacancies in law colleges in Nagpur?
  5. How to get a good job after completing B.E from Nagpur University?
  6. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  7. Admission for M.A Economics in Nagpur University? Which exams will help me to get admission in Nagpur University?
  8. Can I get admission in Delhi University Distance Education Program after scoring 58% in 12th? I want to do B.A in Geography
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Geography in distance from Burdwan after passing M.A Geography?
  10. Job opportunities in lecturership for Master in Computer Management from Nagpur University?
  11. How may I get any railway job? I've done B.A from JP university Chapra
  12. How can I apply for Railway Job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job after PG in geography? I am a student of M.A in Geography -- [New]
  14. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  15. Can i be eligible for any government job of WB after completing B.A in Geography from CMJ university
  16. What are the jobs available in the field of Geography? Where can I apply for the job?
  17. What can I do after B.A in Geography or M.A in Geography? How to do higher studies in Geography in India?
  18. Which type of Railway Exams can I apply after doing honors graduation in Geography?
7th October 2017, 08:39 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a railway job? I am a PG in geography from Nagpur University

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja kshirsagar View Post
I am post graduate in geography from nagpur univercity .so plz gauide me how to get railway job as to my qualification and tell me how to appear for the exam.

If you want to go for job in railways after completing your post graduate degree in geography, then you must have to appear in RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) exam which is conducted on all India bases to recruit eligible candidates for Indian railways services.

>> After having your PG degree in geography you can apply for following RRB exams:-

:- RRB NTPC Exam:- Railway Recruitment Board Non Technical Category Exam.

:- RTCG Exam:- Railway Technical Cadre Exam.

:- RPF Exam:- Railway Police Force Sub- Inspector/ Constables Exam.

Selection Procedure:-

1) Written exam.

:- Written exam is of multiple choice objective type.

2) Document Verification/Personal Interview.

:- Applicant who have cleared written exam is called for document verification and personal interview to check mental ability, Skill test, Aptitude test of applicant.

>> For more details please visit www.rrbadi.org, www.rrbajmer.org, www.rrbbpl.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?