8th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile of UP if I did my schooling upto 10th class from UP and working in PSU?

Sir,
I had done my schooling upto x-class from UP & working in PSU, which is situated in GHZ,UP. But i am staying with my family in DELHI.Can i get a domicile of UP for my son for education purpose

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a domicile of UP for my son for education purpose though I am living in Delhi?
  2. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  4. How to take permission for license of schooling upto 10th from WBBSE?
  5. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  6. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  7. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  9. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  10. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  11. UPTECH domicile certificate? Am I eligible? I did not do schooling from UP but my father did
  12. Eligibility for appearing in CA-CPT test after B.com from Madras University through correspondence and regular schooling upto 10th standard?
  13. Can I get domicile from UP after doing my schooling from Haryana?
  14. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  15. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  16. If I study 12th under CBSE in Saudi Arabia then am I eligible to write EAMCET exam of Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Along with 11th and 12th can I do my schooling again from 9th, both simultaneously? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 56% in class 12th,, 61% in class 10th, B.E?
12th June 2011, 08:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get domicile of UP if I did my schooling upto 10th class from UP and working in PSU?

No its not possible to get a domicile certificate now. You need to have been the state now to get the certificate for the same. You should have applied for the domicile certificate when you were residing in the state. Also your son will get a domicile certificate only if he has done his schooling there. He needs to have passed his 10th in UP.
12th June 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get domicile of UP if I did my schooling upto 10th class from UP and working in PSU?

sir,my father birth place is kanpur. all family live in kanpur .can i get domicile of up
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?