18th January 2012, 05:52 PM
babjiramakrishna

Am i eligible for joining Diploma course now as i left my studies after 10th in 2001?

I did my 10 class in 2001. from then I am working as a mechanic. so, now I need diploma through distance. Is it possible. pls help me out. diploma in mechanical engineering my age is 25

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for joining diploma in Mysore after passing 10th in 5 attempts?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  3. Am i eligible for doing Diploma in Anatomy after 10th?
  4. What are my prospects of joining any degree course as i left my studies after 10th many years back?
  5. Eligibility for Infosys with 62%, 60% and 63% in 10th (2001), 12th (2003) and BE (2011) respectively?
  6. Is it possible to do BA after 10th from IGNOU?
  7. What should I do for joining KVPY after completing B.E? I've completed my diploma(sugar manufacturing) after 10th std and got 85.69% marks
  8. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  10. Should I join Diploma course after completion of 10th class? What are the advantages of joining this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course after SSLC?
  11. Should I join diploma after 10th? What are the advantages for joining the diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What studies I can do through distance education mode having done ITI in Machinist?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  14. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  15. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  17. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  18. What is the procedure followed for joining diploma course at the age of 25 years?
17th March 2012, 12:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for joining Diploma course now as i left my studies after 10th in 2001?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babjiramakrishna View Post
I did my 10 class in 2001. from then I am working as a mechanic. so, now I need diploma through distance. Is it possible. pls help me out. diploma in mechanical engineering my age is 25
There are many Institutes which offers diploma courses in Mechanical Engineering through distance mode. One of the well recognized Institute is Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. The University is recognized by all the required regulatory bodies, including UGC and DEC. In order to be eligible for admission in the program candidate must have passed 10th,
with 55% or,
with ITI certificate
with Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair [CMSR)] of IGNOU.

Beside this candidates must be working in central or state-level manufacturing industries or in public or private manufacturing industries or in other related organisations employing similar manpower or self-employed in equivalent capacity.

Since, you have mentioned that you are working as a mechanic, you are eligible for the diploma course given you qualify the above mentioned academic background.

For more information you may either refer to the head office or your nearest study center of IGNOU. You will get the address from the official website of IGNOU.
27th June 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for joining Diploma course now as i left my studies after 10th in 2001?

I did my 10th in 2000 after that due to some problems i cant continue my studys
Now i am working as house keeping supervisor
Now i want to do more on this field so sugess me for a good course
In open edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?