8th October 2011, 12:17 AM
rahul 1234

Is 12th percentage a must for IIT JEE or AIEEE?

there is 12 class % is also must for iit or aieee etc...please tell me if its required

Related Questions:
  1. Is 12th percentage a must for IIT JEE or AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48% -- [New]
  3. How much percentage required in class 10th and 12th to be eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam?
  4. Can I be eligible for AIEEE and UPSEEE according to the new pattern of IIT JEE?
  5. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  6. How to prepare for IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? I am 12th passed student
  7. What is the new pattern of IIT and AIEEE? Am I eligible for IIT JEE or AIEEE after scoring 55%?
  8. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation for 12th passed students in Bangalore?
  9. Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE?
  10. Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which entrance exam should I appear? What is te syllabus for B.Arch? Is there any coaching centre for NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE in UAE
  12. Model question papers for railway recruitment cell post?
  13. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing 12th with PCM percentage of 54 and overall percentage of 61.4?
  14. How many times a person can give IIT JEE exam?
  15. How can I get admitted in B.Tech course?
  16. How could I appear for IIT or AIEEE after completing 12th from Nepal?
  17. What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th
  18. Marks deduction from overall score on reappearing in aieee & iit-jee for 2nd time next year
8th October 2011, 06:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 12th percentage a must for IIT JEE or AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul 1234 View Post
there is 12 class % is also must for iit or aieee etc...please tell me if its required
Dear friend,

Eligibility for IIT-JEE :-

1.The candidate must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board with physics ,chem and math.

2. You must score 60% above in 12 th.

If you fulfill the above criteria then you are eligible for IIT JEE and AIEEE.

All the best.
8th October 2011, 07:03 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

yes!!,
the marks ,that you have obtained in 12th is also the one criteria among the eligibility criteria for appear in this examination.

for IIT-JEE-
you must possess 12th degree in PCM(PHYSICS CHEMISTRY MATHS) and also you must have to score at least 60%(5% relaxation for SC\ST CANDIDATES),.

the max. age limit for this exam is 25.
you can appear in JEE just for two consecutive years after passing of 12h standard.

for AIEEE- you must have to score at least 50% in 12th in PCM group.

there are 10% of relaxation are applicable in minimum marks requirement for SC\ST candidates.

thanks!!!
8th October 2011, 07:16 PM
viv1ghilee

yes class 12th percentage is must for AIEEE and IIT JEE both provided your percentage in class 12th should not be less then 60 percent in aggregrate.
Candidate obtaining 60 percentage or above in his/her class 12th examination from any Board including CBSE,ISC,UP,Maharastra,Karnataka,Rajasthan,Punjab, Uttrakhand Board or and so on.
Moreover any government organised All India Level entrance examinations requires at least 60 percent marks in aggregate in class 12th to join any institute for degree course for any under graduate courses.
8th October 2011, 07:47 PM
raju bhai

offcourse friends, 12th percentage must be required for IIT or AIEEE EXAM

both exams occur in every years.
for IIT exam, you must be getting 60% marks aggrigate (pcm) in 12th exam.
you can appear the IIT exam only for two consecutive years with passing of 12th exam.

for AIEEE exam, you must be getting 50% marks in 12th exam.
you can appear the AIEEE exam only three times.
age limit for AIEEE exam is 25 years.

thanks
8th October 2011, 07:55 PM
chandni kumari 26

YES ,12 class percentage play very important role for appearing in IIT or AIEEE.There must be 60% compulsory for IIT and 50%(general)and 40%(obc) for AIEEE.But one thing more which is very important that your basics of 12 class in pcm must be clear and strong.If you give IIT or AIEEE in your appearing stage (means same year when you give your 12 final examination) then still you have to submit your 12 class result with required percentage and then you can get admission through IIT or AIEEE,and if you give next year after qualifying your 12class examination then also again you have to submit photocopy of your result .so obviously you have to submit your 12 class result in both the cases doesn"t matter here you are 12 appearing student or 12class qualified student.one advice from me specially for you,if you try to qualify any one of them means 12 AND (AIEEE OR IIT) with great labour ,great confidence and basics clear concept then you must get success in both the examination with a great percentage or rank.

THANK YOU MY FRIEND.
11th November 2011, 12:38 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

yes class 12th percentage is must for AIEEE and IIT JEE both provided your percentage in class 12th should not be less then 60 percent in aggregrate.
Candidate obtaining 60 percentage or above in his/her class 12th examination from any Board including CBSE,ISC,UP,Maharastra,Karnataka,Rajasthan,Punjab, Uttrakhand Board or and so on.
Moreover any government organised All India Level entrance examinations requires at least 60 percent marks in aggregate in class 12th to join any institute for degree course for any under graduate courses.
13th November 2011, 08:11 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

It is 60% required.
28th November 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

MY OVERAILL PERCENTAGE IN 12TH IS 60;WITH 5 MARKS GRACE;59%IN PCM
AM I FILL IIT FORM?
28th November 2011, 09:08 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Their is different percentage criteria for both exams.
AIEEE:
AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination.This exam is conducted by top engineering colleges to intake qualified students for graduation course.

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE exam:You should have complete 12th class with PCM/Arts stream from a recognized university with 50% marks.
Appearing to final exam of 12th class can also appear for AIEEE exam.

You can appear for AIEEE exam three consecutive years.

Important dates for AIEEE-2012 exam:
Last date to apply the application form is 31st Dec 2012.
Exam will held 29th April 2012 (Offline mode)
Exam will held from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012 (Online mode)

IIT:

Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE) is conducted every year once to take qualified students for graduation course.
Eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE exam:
You must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board with 60% marks.
Appearing for final examinations of 10+2 in 2012 are also eligible to apply.

You can appear this exam for 2 times continually

Important dates for IIT JEE-2012 exam:
Online process of issuing application form is 31st Oct 2011 to 10 Dec 2011. Offline process of issuing application form is 11th Nov 2011 to 5th Dec 2011. Exam will held on 8th April 2012.

See this attachment for more information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JEE BROCHER OF 2011.pdf(15.77 MB, 97 views)
29th November 2011, 06:54 PM
co-rocks

For IIT-JEE-

you must possess 12th degree in PCM(PHYSICS CHEMISTRY MATHS) and also you must have to score at least 60%(5% relaxation for SC\ST CANDIDATES),.

the max. age limit for this exam is 25.
you can appear in JEE just for two consecutive years after passing of 12h standard.

For AIEEE-

you must have to score at least 50% in 12th in PCM group.

there are 10% of relaxation are applicable in minimum marks requirement for SC\ST candidates.

THANKS
1st January 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

if i passed 12th with 60% with haryana board, what courses are there for me?
27th March 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

for iit min. 60 each subject(pcm) or over all 60?
24th May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 58% IN PCM CAN I FILL IIT FORM . IF NOT THEN IS THERE ANY SOLUTION FOR IT?
11th July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Which maths book is good for iit entrance exam?
31st March 2013, 07:58 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Yes my friend,

Percentage matters a lot for the to get an admission in engineering through AIEEE entrance exam. AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Exam and it is given after completion of 12th with non-medical.

The application form for AIEEE or IIT are filled in the December or January and at that time your result of 12th is not come.So to apply for AIEEE you should be appear for 12th and you have not passed your 12th yet.

So if you want to go for engineering then your marks from 12th class should be more than 50% marks with non-medical under some recognized university or board.

There are lots of streams for which you can go after completion of 12th.You can choose any of the stream according to your choice.

Here is the list of streams in engineering and you may choose any one.Check it out.

Streams in engineering:

1.Computer science engineering
2.Information technology
3.Civil Engineering
4.Mechanical Engineering
5.Aeronautical Engineering
6.Food technology
7.Biotechnology
8.Electrical Engineering
9.Electronics and communication Engineering
10.Nanotechnology
and many more.

After giving the AIEEE entrance exam you can apply for any of the college or university according to rank.Now AIEEE and IIT comes in the one form i.e.JEE(Joint entrance exam).

JEE has two papers that are:
1.JEE-Main(like AIEEE).
2.JEE-Advance(like IIT-JEE)

So if the student want to get an admission in some college or university then they have to give the JEE-Main entrance exam and if the student want to get an admission in IIT or NIT then they have to first crack the JEE-Main and then have to give the JEE-Advance entrance exam.

There is the list of engineering college in Delhi and they are good and the best college.You can go for these.

Engineering colleges in Delhi

Name Foundation Affiliation Ref.
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi 1961 Autonomous Institute
National Institute of Technology, Delhi 2010 Autonomous Institute
Delhi Technological University(Delhi College of Engineering) 1941 Public university
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology 1983 University of Delhi
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology 2008 Deemed university
Ambedkar Institute of Technology 2001 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Amity School of Engineering and Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Ansal Institute of Technology 2000 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology 2005 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
CBP Government Engineering College 2007 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Cluster Innovation Centre 2011 University of Delhi
Faculty of Engineering and Technology 1985 Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University)
G. B. Pant Engineering College 2007 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Hmr Institute of Technology and Management - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology 1998 constituent women college of GGSIP University
Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped 1976 Autonomous Institute
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Modi Institute of Technology - -
National Power Training Institute - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Northern India Engineering College 2003 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
School of Planning and Architecture 1959 Deemed university
TVB School of Habitat Studies - -
University School of Biotechnology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
University School of Chemical Technology 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
University School of Information Technology (USIT) 1999 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Vastu Kala Academy 1993 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Vishweshraiya College of Engineering and Technology 1996 Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Deemed) University

Thank u!!
15th April 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN CLASS 12 FOR IIT OR AIEEE?
31st May 2013, 04:31 PM
a k 47

Smile Re: Is 12th percentage a must for IIT JEE or AIEEE?

Hello,

You must only 60% marks in 12th standard and your marks is eligible for IIT and AIEEE exam you apply and 2013 exam pattern change i mean all entrance exam in engineering only one exam is known ISEET exam.IIT is toughest exam in
indai so you prepare well and work hard.All NCERT books prepare well and revise and you definatly crack this engineering enrance exam.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?