14th July 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the next step after clearing MCI exam after MBBS and MD in General medicine?

Actually, I wanna pursue MBBS from boomlets national medical university, and recently I came to know that after completing MBBS + MD in general medicine and moreover after clearing MCI exam student can do 1-year diploma to become a cardiologist, I want to know is therevis such kind of thing or ut was just a rumour.

Please, sir, let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  2. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  3. Details about the Lucknow CPMT college?
  4. Procedure to register in MCI for PGD in Psychological Medicine student? -- [New]
  5. Which course is best among BDS and MBBS?
  6. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  7. Eligibility to pursue graduation n surgery after finishing BAMS in India?
  8. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  9. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Age limit for Pre-Postgraduate examination in MP?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  13. Whether Heibei United University, China is MCI recognized?
  14. Can a candidate who is studying MBBS in Ukraine be eligible to appear for MCI exam in India? Is Zaporozhye State Medical University conduct MCI exam?
  15. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  16. Is St. Martinus University School of Medicine, Willemstad recognized by MCI? Is it good to study MBBS from this college? How to get admission?
  17. Internship can be done in Delhi after MBBS in Kerala? MCI approved colleges for getting MCI registration?
  18. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
15th July 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next step after clearing MCI exam after MBBS and MD in General medicine?

Actually, I wanna pursue MBBS from boomlets national medical university, and recently I came to know that after completing MBBS MD in general medicine and moreover after clearing MCI exam student can do 1-year diploma to become a cardiologist, I want to know is therevis such kind of thing or ut was just a rumour.

Please, sir, let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?