3rd June 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Is possible to do MBBS at different colleges in Ukraine? Will it be a problem for MCI Screening test?

Please, do tell me that whether is it possible to do MBBS at different colleges at same country at Ukraine and will it be a problem to MCI screening test?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  2. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  3. Is it better to study MBBS in Ukraine or in Russia? Whether MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  4. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  7. Should I have to appear in MCI Screening Test to get certified if pursue MD(Cardiology) in UK?
  8. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student
  9. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  10. Will I have to appear in Screening test in India even if I pursue MBBS From MCI recognised college of Russia?
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  12. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  13. Why Medical Council of India conducts Screening Test for MBBS/BDS candidate who has studying in Abroad?
  14. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  15. Is there any other way to take my career ahead if getting failed in MCI Screening test repeatedly?
  16. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  17. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  18. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
15th June 2016, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is possible to do MBBS at different colleges in Ukraine? Will it be a problem for MCI Screening test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please, do tell me that whether is it possible to do MBBS at different colleges at same country at Ukraine and will it be a problem to MCI screening test?
Yes, it is possible to do MBBS at different colleges in Ukraine or Georgia or Russia. The aspirant after completing the MBBS in abroad has to appear for the Screening Test conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Those who cleared the test conducted by MCI are only eligible to practice as Doctor in India. In some universities they provide training for the MCI course also during the medicine course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?