11th May 2011, 02:39 AM
bpl

What is the nomination date of Group II exam? Which books to refer and the exam date?

Hi everyone,
This is prasanna. I have done my b.tech and stream is ece. Now i want 2 write groups-2. I dont know nomination date,when to apply,books information,examination date... Can anyone help me with this?

Related Questions:
15th June 2011, 08:23 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the nomination date of Group II exam? Which books to refer and the exam date?

TNPSC Group II Exam Syllabus

(OBJECTIVE TYPE)
  • G.K:-
    • General science
    • current events of national and international importance ,
    • history and culture of India,
    • Indian economy,
    • Indian national movement and freedom struggle,
    • geography,
    • Indian polity,
    • mental ability tests and other related fields.
  • Explanation of Above Topics :-

• General science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.

• Current events will include latest developments on all the fields detailed above including science and technology.

• In history emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, political aspects; social and cultural heritage of India emphasizing unity in diversity .

• Indian national movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence.

• In geography emphasis will be on geography of India including the physical, social, economic geography and on the main features of Indian agriculture and natural resources.

• Indian polity and economy will test knowledge on the country’s political, executive, judicial system, panchayat raj, rural and community development, and economic planning in India.

• General mental ability test will include analysis of classified data, logical and behavioral reasoning, analogies, school arithmetic, numerical ability and basic concepts of computers.

NOTE: About 20 % of the questions in this paper shall be exclusively with reference to Tamil, Tamilnadu, language and literature, culture and heritage of its people.

Important Information

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 2 written test examination date which was scheduled 19th June 2011.

The same date State Level Elegibility Test SLET will be conducted. So Group 2 exam postponed from 19th June 2011 to 3rd July 2011.

TNPSC Group 2 exam 2011 will be held on 3rd July 2011.
24th August 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the nomination date of Group II exam? Which books to refer and the exam date?

date of sub inspector exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?