26th March 2016, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities of B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Maths student?

Hi,
Would B.Sc in Statistics be the best choice after completing 12th with Maths? What are the best career opportunities after doing B.Sc in Statistics?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities of B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Maths student? -- [New]
  2. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  3. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  4. After doing MSc Maths will I have any opportunity to join 10th or 12th students? What are the different career opportunities after MSc?
  5. Career opportunities in Government sector having secured 73% in M.Sc. Maths?
  6. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  7. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  8. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  9. What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?
  10. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  12. List of career opportunities available for M.Sc in government sector? I've secured 73% marks in maths, B.Sc with 70% marks and M.P.C with 82% marks
  13. Is the career in Pharmacy possible for a Maths student? Is this the right choice?
  14. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?
  15. What are the career options for BVSc?
  16. What are the career opportunities for me? I have got Commerce without Maths
  17. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?
  18. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media?
27th March 2016, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities of B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Maths student?

B.Sc Statistics has scope in various fields. There is requirement for data analytics in various companies. You can even become a data scientist. Most of the IT companies and even government recruit B.Sc statistics graduates. In government SSC CGL is there for statistical investigator post.

These days IT companies prefer candidates with B.Sc statistics qualification. You can join a business analyst, data analyst in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?