17th November 2016, 03:55 PM
pratibhadalal

What are the career opportunities after completing BDS?

Respected Sir, What are the the courses available after completing BDS? Can I get a Government job after completing BDS. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available in USA after completing BDS course?
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Can I pursue Neurosurgery after completing BDS from India?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  5. Which course is best for better career opportunities - BDS or BPT?
  6. Am I eligible to do PG in biotechnology after completing BDS last year
  7. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  8. Career opportunities for BDS with Hospital Administration Diploma candidate?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  10. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  11. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  12. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
  13. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  14. Career opportunities in medical stream after passing 12th PCM? Which are the fields in medical other then MBBS and BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  17. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
18th November 2016, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing BDS?

Career Opportunities after completion of BDS:

There are many government job opportunities available for you after successful completion of this BDS course. If you are willing to pursue further, then I would strong suggest you to pursue MDS course after completion of BDS course. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned organizations/ institutions.

>> Army Dental Corps

>> Government General Hospitals

>> IFS, IRS, Indian Administrative Services, Indian Police Services

>> Indian Navy and Indian Air Force as Contractual Dental Officer

>> Indian Army

>> Forensic Departments

>> All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)

>> Indian Railways Sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?