29th May 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?

I have failed in 10th hence i decided to do that in open school. if i finish my 10th and 12th in open school will i be eligible for higher colleges and university? Can I get the information on this soon? Will someone reply me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  2. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?
  4. Am I eligible for Group II exam if I completed 10th, discontinued my 12th and completed UG(BBA) from Tamilnadu open University?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in BITSAT if completed 12th from Open School?
  6. Am I eligible for UPSC after doing degree in Dr B.R Ambedkar Open University?
  7. Eligibility for Non bengal students to apply for WB School Service Commission?
  8. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  9. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  10. Is it difficult to study MBBS for 12th Open School candidate?
  11. Will i be eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector exam after completing my degree without doing 12th? What is the age limit for SC candidate?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th from an Open School? Can I get admission in regular colleges or not?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?
  14. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
  15. Am I eligible for IAS Exam after the completion of Degree in Open University?
  16. List of colleges(In Mumbai and Thane) which offering degree courses in animation and gaming after 12th?
  17. Can I join Indian army after 12th arts from Punjab school education board open school?
  18. Can I do my 12th standard in Open School or will it affect my future?
29th May 2015, 11:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?

Yes you can definitely get admission in the top universities like Delhi University for higher degree courses having completed secondary and senior secondary studies from a open schooling board as these have equal weightage as any other regular schooling board such as CBSE , ICSE , etc. .

But to get admission in the top universities you must fulfill their other criteria also like you must have secured that much percentage of marks so that you come in their merit list or if they held entrance examinations for admission purpose then you must clear the same .

For more information regarding the admission criteria of a particular university refer to their respective official website or contact with any consultancy department to get the exact details .
30th May 2015, 12:38 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?

Absolutely yes ,you are eligible because open folder because open old schools are recognised but not reputed board at least in india you can easily get admission in any college or university but some of universities and colleges have their own entrance test so you must need to clear the entrance test first but in private colleges you will easily get admission but their is no campus placement and bright future in private colleges
30th May 2015, 11:27 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

If you have completed your class 12th from open school, then it is not like you won't get admission in any colleges, you will get admission in colleges but not in every college as all colleges have different admission criteria. If you have scored well in class 12th then you might get admission in good colleges.
30th May 2015, 01:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for appearing in any entrance examination or admission in the top universities for your further studies having completed your secondary and senior secondary level from a open school board as the value of certificate of open school board is same as the value of degree provided by any other national board such as CBSE , ICSE or state boards.

But to get admission in top universities for your further education you must clear their respective entrance examination if they take that or must come in their merit list based on the percentage in the board examinations .

So you do not have to worry about your problem and apply for your desired university for your further studies with your desired course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?