7th March 2013, 07:51 PM
nokimchen

What options should I select after passing Biotechnology final year?

Well, i had Botany & Biotechnology in my 2nd year. And only Biotechnology in my final year. Am i eligible for IFS? if yes, what option should i select in Select your Degree Subject in Graduation * : ?

12th July 2014, 12:16 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What options should I select after passing Biotechnology final year?

It is good that you are pursuing your final year of Graduation in the field of Life Sciences.

To the best of my knowledge, the main subjects that you selected for your Graduation will be same for all the 3 years.

But you are telling that you don't have Botany subject in your final year of your Graduation.

However, as you have Botany subject in the remaining years, you are eligible for IFS Exam.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria.

One should have completed Graduation.

One should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Number of Attempts:
For General category : Maximum of 4 attempts
For OBC category : Maximum of 7 attempts
For SC or ST category : No limit on number of attempts

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?