20th August 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What other activities do universities in US consider apart from GRE score to get admission in MS

what other actvites do universites in US consider apart from gre score for admission to M S?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  4. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  5. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  6. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  7. Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?
  8. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  10. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology? -- [New]
  11. Are there any indian universities offering GRE score for MS in India?
  12. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  13. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  14. How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?
  15. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering?
  16. How much should I score to get admission in US universities? Procedure for admission?
  17. Is there any entrance exam or procedure to do MS in Germany?
  18. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?