13th February 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects after NDA? What kind of exams should appear after NDA for a good career?

sir, if the students passed the NDA exam then what he must do after getting the results and what will be his future and in addition to this what kind of exam he must attend later?

Related Questions:
  1. Navy or Air Force? which one provides better career through NDA?
  2. How to make a career in NDA? I am studying diploma in engineering
  3. Is there any way to join NDA on the basis of 12th? Career options in NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is CA+CS a good combo after passing 12th? What has more career prospects?
  5. Detail about the courses that I can opt after 12th higher secondary?
  6. What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?
  7. Which is best for career - NDA or IIT?
  8. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  9. Career through NDA for student of 11th standard? Physical and medical requirements?
  10. What are the future career options after passing 12th in NDA?
  11. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
  12. Which are the top Indian universities offering integrated Ph.D programme in Physics
  13. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  14. Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?
  15. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)? -- [New]
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  17. Astrogeology course & career prospects?
  18. Can I join AIr Force as a Pilot?
14th February 2011, 02:08 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career prospects after NDA? What kind of exams should appear after NDA for a good career?

hi..
after clearing the nda exam you will be called to the ssb test,
if you clear that also then you have to join the nda academy in pune ,
there you will be given training along with education for 5 years,
you need not give any other exam after this,
you will join the Indian army as an office after the completion of the training,
the minimum post being the lieutenant in the army
you will be divided during the training period depending upon your choice and eligibility for air force,army or navy
14th February 2011, 02:29 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Career prospects after NDA? What kind of exams should appear after NDA for a good career?

Quote:
if the students passed the NDA exam then what he must do after getting the results and what will be his future and in addition to this what kind of exam he must attend later?
Further Steps after clearing NDA Exams:-

After few months You will get your SSB Letter i.e Service Selection Board letter For Personal Interview.

For SSB you have to be so much of determined because Clearing NDA Exam is totally Different thing as compare to Interviews.

Your full inner world gets Explored in that 7 days. Don't think you can do it.i should say never take any interview silly.

These Seven days are divided into some phases/Level.

Starting day of the SSB is the screening Test where you will have to write a story on the basis of a Picture Slide and

There after there will be a Group discussion, after this Level 70% guys gets rejected.

Only 30% those who find them clear chit are only stay back @ SSB center and those get rejected is said to step back to your respective place.

There will be lot of Tests in further 5 days, where guys are under tested through psychological, physiological Tests. Group task , command task etc.

If you clear this stage then you are almost selected for particular posts i.e army, navy, Or air force.

Last stage is that you have to undergo through some Medical Tests, if you clear this also, then you are a commissioned officer.

You need to wait for your joining letter just after the your merit lists comes.

So we had full overview of whats after the NDA Exam. You can take any coaching if you want to . Balnoi's academy @ Delhi is one of the Best coaching Institute for SSB coaching..
14th February 2011, 05:34 PM
SupritShestha

Default Re: Career prospects after NDA? What kind of exams should appear after NDA for a good career?

If you pass NDA exam then you need to prepare for SSB (service selection board)..prepare your physical fitness and develop good leadership skill...If you happen to get through all this then your future is in great hand...you will be a member of world most reputed institute and you will become a officer...
14th February 2011, 08:33 PM
bikenindia

Hi,

Your questions is not clear. First of all, if you clear NDA written exam, then you will be called for SSB interview and Medical check up. When you clear both, then they will send you a joining letter. With that you can join NDA.
NDA , National Defense Academy is a defense Academy, where they will train you and give you graduate from jawaharlal University. it is 100% job guarantee. Once you finish from NDA, you will be sent to IMA and train there for another 1 and 1/2 years.
After passing out from IMA, you will be given Lieutenant rank (officer rank).
You don't need to attend any exam. Your life is secured my friend.

Thanks
6th March 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

after training in IMA and getting lieutenant post their work is to take the gun and fight on LOC or something different from the gun man??
29th March 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what is meant by lieutenant rank (officer rank) or commissioned officer ? what are its jurisdictions and areas for working or we can say that what type of work is done by him ?
6th May 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

after completion of training and seeking graduate degree from nda can i join some other profession than service in army/air force or navy if my circumstances so warrant??
6th May 2011, 06:19 PM
suvansh01

after completion of training and seeking the graduate degree from NDA can i quit and join some other profession than service in army/air force/navy if my circumstance so warrant ??what are the terms and conditions??
21st May 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

After clearing nda exam finally, what posts are provided.?
26th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR WHAT IS CHECK IN MEDICAL CHECKUP?
26th May 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR WHAT IS CHECK IN MEDICAL CHECKUP? PLZ CALL-9672692832
8th June 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupritShestha View Post
If you pass NDA exam then you need to prepare for SSB (service selection board)..prepare your physical fitness and develop good leadership skill...If you happen to get through all this then your future is in great hand...you will be a member of world most reputed institute and you will become a officer...
vl dey select the students havin eye problem i mean short sight ya long sight?
28th July 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the working bond after becoming officer?????
30th July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Do we have to send any documents after clearing nda written ?
7th March 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Can I join the Indian Army after passing 2 with Non-Medical (PCM).
15th April 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is their a career in NDA ?
22nd May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

MY SON IS DOING 2 IN MEDICAL STREAM. HE IS INTERESTED IN DOING NDA. CAN HE BE GRADUATED IN MBBS/BDS AFTER SELECTION IN NDA AS HE WABTS TO BE AN INDIAN ARMY MAN SERVING AS DOCTOR.
19th August 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

can a candidate not finished graduation in engineering appear for ssb interview?
27th January 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the pay scale of a lieutenant rank?
27th March 2013, 05:24 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Further Steps after clearing NDA Exams:-

After few months You will get your SSB Letter i.e Service Selection Board letter For Personal Interview.

For SSB you have to be so much of determined because Clearing NDA Exam is totally Different thing as compare to Interviews.

Your full inner world gets Explored in that 7 days. Don't think you can do it.i should say never take any interview silly.

These Seven days are divided into some phases/Level.

Starting day of the SSB is the screening Test where you will have to write a story on the basis of a Picture Slide and

There after there will be a Group discussion, after this Level 70% guys gets rejected.

Only 30% those who find them clear chit are only stay back @ SSB center and those get rejected is said to step back to your respective place.

There will be lot of Tests in further 5 days, where guys are under tested through psychological, physiological Tests. Group task , command task etc.

If you clear this stage then you are almost selected for particular posts i.e army, navy, Or air force.

Last stage is that you have to undergo through some Medical Tests, if you clear this also, then you are a commissioned officer.

You need to wait for your joining letter just after the your merit lists comes.

So we had full overview of whats after the NDA Exam. You can take any coaching if you want to . Balnoi's academy @ Delhi is one of the Best coaching Institute for SSB coaching..
28th June 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th.I will complete my 12th in march.But age wise I am elegible for nda 2 2014 exam.Can I appear for the exam?And if I get selected when I will be called for the training??
29th September 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the future after commissioned officer ? Is there any technical growth opportunity and promotions?
12th July 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in my engineering 1st year and I am gonna attend ssb interview (NDA) am I eligible for NDA course? shall I dis continue my engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?