20th May 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Electronics corporation of India exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication stream

Hello sir.....! I m doing B.Tech in Electronics & Communication stream I want to ask cud u plz tell me the pattern of Electronic corporation of India exam, its syllabus and previous years papers?

30th December 2014, 12:50 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What is the pattern of Electronics corporation of India exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir.....! I m doing B.Tech in Electronics & Communication stream I want to ask cud u plz tell me the pattern of Electronic corporation of India exam, its syllabus and previous years papers?
Electronics corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise. It is credited with producing first digital computer, solid state TV, control and instrumentation for nuclear power plants. ECIL selection process is through a written test followed by an interview.

The written test pattern is as follows:

-Section I : Technical
-Section II : Quantitative aptitude
-Section III : Verbal and logical reasoning

-> Question paper type: Multiple choice questions
-> Number of questions: 50 technical questions from engineering degree syllabus of respective disciplines
-> Time duration: 120 minutes
-> Total marks: 150
-> Negative marking: 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?