18th August 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication engineering student

I am electronic & communication engg. diploma student .can I apply this post ?
plz tell me on my email address. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication diploma student
  2. Eligibility for BSNL JTO exam for 3rd year Electronics and communication student?
  3. How can I apply for JTO? I am from electronics and communication engineering
  4. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  5. BSNL JTO question papers for Electronics and Communication?
  6. Exam process and seats for BSNL JTO exam for Electronics & Communication branch student?
  7. Can I apply for JTO exam while in Electronics and Communication Department?
  8. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  9. I am an ECE B.Tech student : How to start preparation for JTO exam?
  10. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after MSc in Electronics and Communication? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for Electronics and Communication students?
  12. Syllabus of JTO examination for Electronics and Communication branch?
  13. How to apply for a job after B.E? I am a engineering student of electronics and communication branch
  14. Eligibility criteria to get a job in government college for B.Tech engineering for Electronics and communication? How to crack the GATE exam?
  15. Which branch should I take in M.Tech? I am an electronics and communication engineering student
  16. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  17. Date of announcement of BSNL TTA exam?
  18. How to join for Architecture course? I am an Electronics and communication engineering student
19th August 2014, 04:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am electronic & communication engg. diploma student .can I apply this post ?
plz tell me on my email address. [email protected]

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited is one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If you have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in below given department from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO TELECOM department.

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO civil department.

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO Electrical department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for the reserved category candidates.

Age relaxation for BSNL JTO Exam:-

Govt. servants upto 5 years
BSNL employees upto 5 years
For SC/ST candidates upto 5 years
For OBC Candidates upto 3 years
For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam so please check it out.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 59 views)
19th August 2014, 04:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication engineering student

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officer. As you are an electronics and communication engineering student, then you can apply for the post.

The following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for the JTO post :-

Educational Qualification :-
The Candidates should have completed the bachelor's degree in any of the following branches :- telecommunication/ electronics/ radio/ computer/ electrical/ information technology/ instrumentation.

Age Limit :-
The candidate age should be in between 21-30 years.

Selection Procedure :-
1.Written Test
2.Personal Interview

The candidates who will qualify in written test will be called for a personal interview, and based upon their performance they will be selected.

Syllabus for JTO Exam :-
Modulation and detection in analog and digital signals
Analog Electronic Circuits
Materials and components Communication systems
Pulse shaping circuits
Power Electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?