23rd October 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the posts we can apply in bank exam after completion of 12th with 60% marks?

What is the name of posts in bank exam after 12th with 60%.
And what the details about that.? It will be helpful for me if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
23rd October 2016, 06:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the posts we can apply in bank exam after completion of 12th with 60% marks?

No, you are not eligible to join the banking sector just with 10+2 educational qualification.

The minimum qualification to appear for Clerk and PO entrance examination is bachelor degree.

So, you need to pursue the bachelor degree to appear for banking entrance examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination eligible for recruitment in banking jobs.

For more information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
23rd October 2016, 07:04 PM
shiwangini raj

Default Re: What are the posts we can apply in bank exam after completion of 12th with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And what the details about that.? It will be helpful for me if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response soon on the same. Thank you!
All most all banks issues vaccencies for clerks and bank POs in graduation level but some of them issue vacancies for clerical grade on +2 level..
You may try for clerk, you are also eligible to apply for fourth grade employee in bank .
Thanks
23rd October 2016, 07:09 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Being a Class 12th passed student you are not eligible for applying for any posts in the banking field as the minimum qualification for getting bank job is a bachelor degree from a recognized university.

Once you complete your graduation degree course in any subject of your choice from a recognized university you will be eligible for bank clerk and bank probationary officer posts in the banking field for which you will need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination.

For more details and full eligibility criteria for these bank examinations you can log on to their respective official links which are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in respectively.
23rd October 2016, 07:36 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Candidates who have passed 10+2 level of study can apply for a job in Bank and their posts will be basically dealing with clerical cadre. Under clerical cadre post the type of jobs will be : Data Entry, Assistant level post, Customer care support post etc. It is important that candidates should be aware of basic computer knowledge and also should have a good communication skills and should know the state language of that particular bank branch he/she is applying.

List of Banks offering jobs after 12th level of study:
  • SBI
  • Punjab National Bank
  • ICICI Bank
  • Bank of Baroda
  • HDFC Bank
  • Bank of India
  • Union Bank
  • Canara Bank
  • Yes Bank
  • Allahabad Bank
23rd October 2016, 07:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, there are no available vacancies in banking jobs after +2.

The minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

After the bachelor degree you must be eligible to appear for most of the post of banking jobs such as

Clerk

Probationary Officer.

Officer Assistant.
23rd October 2016, 08:41 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- You can apply for various posts in bank after completion of 12th with 60% marks.

--- You can apply for following posts in bank

-- Bank Probationary officer
-- Bank clerk like Account clerk, Loan Clerk, Security clerk etc.
-- Generalist Officers

--- You can apply for these posts through entrance exams conducted by various bank like SBI.

--- Also, you can join above post in various banks through IBPS exam.
24th October 2016, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can apply for Banking sector after completion of your 12th standard. Minimum educational qualification required for bank exam is graduation degree from a recognized University.

Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?