1st January 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to apply for the post of PO?

i had qualified p.o. common entrance test 2011, and got 155 marks, but i have 45% marks in graduation and 69% in P.G degree, whether i am elegible for applying to the posts of P.Os, recently advertised by syndicate bank and Union bank of india. kindly reply

thanks,

parveen, sangrur, punjab

11th February 2012, 01:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to apply for the post of PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had qualified p.o. common entrance test 2011, and got 155 marks, but i have 45% marks in graduation and 69% in P.G degree, whether i am elegible for applying to the posts of P.Os, recently advertised by syndicate bank and Union bank of india. kindly reply

thanks,

parveen, sangrur, punjab
If you have cracked the IBPS Common written examination with good marks and get your score card, then you can apply for Interview in 19 Public Sector Banks.

But the last date of apply for Syndicate bank and Union bank of India was already over and if you have not applied for this examination then please wait for next Banks Recruitment.

To apply for Union Bank of India, You have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks and you must have a Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), You should be Qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS .

You have also completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 60 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute, Only then you are eligible for Interview in Union Bank of India.

~~ To apply for Syndicate bank Recruitment examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University.

~~ You must have a IBPS Score card with more than 138 Marks.

~~ Your age should between 21 to 30 years.

But the last date of apply for both the examination was already over, So you cant apply for this examination Now. So please wait for other banks Recruitment's.
11th February 2012, 02:50 PM
anlakshmi

Eligibility for PO Exam:

The Education qualifications qualifications required are:

>>You must pass graduation degree from recognized university.

>>In addition, you must be a must be citizen of India.

Age Limit To Appear in The Bank Exam:

>>The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum 28 years of age to general candidates.

There is a age Relaxation for reservation candidates:

> For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe the age relaxation up to 5 years.

> For Backward Classes the age relaxation up to 3 years.

> Persons With Disability the age relaxation up to 10 years.

If you satisfy the above eligibility you can apply for the Bank Po exams.
11th February 2012, 03:41 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

* Eligibility Criteria for Bank’s Probationary Officer(PO) exam:

1. Educational Qualification ::

The applicant must hold his/ her Degree of Graduation from a government recognized university with an aggregate of at least 55% in order to appear in the Bank’s.

2. Age Limit ::

The age limit prescribed by the bank authorities is 25 yrs. A person more than 25 yrs of age is not eligible for the post of Probationary Officer in the Bank according to the guidelines provided by the bank.

3. Computer Skill ::

The applicant must possess a good command over computer applications to be a part of the above mentioned programme.

4. Banking Skill ::

The applicant must have the basic banking knowledge and skills to be a part of the above mentioned programme.

good luck.
7th July 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of physics honours and cleared p.o test but i do not have command over basic
marketting and banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?