29th March 2011, 09:36 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination - Group II Advanced Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Accounts is the most important subject for a Chartered Accountant. Advanced accounting is of 100 marks for which three hours are given. Students can use calculators for solving the practical questions. The paper has six compulsory questions with some internal options because of the options being very less the students have to be very serious about this subject which will thus help them very much in their future after they become a Chartered Accountant. The paper does not have objective type questions but since the theory part is very less the paper is not very lengthy and for a student with good practical knowledge the paper is very easy. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/chartered-a...unting-papers/

Related Questions:
4th April 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination - Group II Advanced Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i completed commerce group in tamil medium in 12th.so any problem to do CA?
8th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course Examination - Group II Advanced Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

what is the highest mark in advanced accounting in group 2 of ipcc may 2011 exam
13th October 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the highest mark in law ethics and communication?
17th February 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the highest mark in accounts in ipcc group 2in november 2011 exam
11th April 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I Have passed my degree with B.com computers. I want to go to CA. Is there any opurtunity to go IPCC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?