1st November 2014, 09:54 PM
nini pandey

What is the prescribed syllabus for candidates appearing in SCRA exam who is pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication

what is the prescribed syllabus for candidates appearing in scra exam who is pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?
  2. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  3. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  5. Syllabus to prepare for Airport Authority of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus for ISRO for Electronics and communication engineer?
  7. What is the syllabus for SLET entrance exam?
  8. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-2nd Year Electronic Circuit Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  10. Number of students appearing for SCRA exam? Is it tough as compared to AIEEE? Which books to be referred?
  11. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  12. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  13. What is the eligibility to get a job in NASA? I am pursuing B.E degree in electronics and communication
  14. Age criteria for SCRA Exam? Best books to prepare for SCRA Exam? What kind of preparation is required for SCRA Exam?
  15. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  16. Fee structure for IGNOU undergraduate courses?
  17. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to get a Job in Telecom Company being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
2nd November 2014, 10:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the prescribed syllabus for candidates appearing in SCRA exam who is pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by nini pandey View Post
what is the prescribed syllabus for candidates appearing in scra exam who is pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication?
If you have fulfilled below given criteria then you are eligible for SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November. You can get the latest notification about the exam in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination.

Those who have a completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics may also eligible to apply for this examination and there is no percentage bar required to apply for SCRA examination.

The student must have a minimum of 17 years and maximum 21 years of age.

I have attached the syllabus for SCRA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc SYLLABUS FOR RRB SCRA EXAM.doc(876 Bytes, 53 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?