20th July 2013, 09:02 PM
ajaykarthi22111994

What is the eligibility to get a job in NASA? I am pursuing B.E degree in electronics and communication

Dear Sir / Madam,I am currently pursuing my"SECOND YEAR" B.E. Degree In "ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION" .. What is the elligiblity for me to get a job in "NASA"

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to work in NASA with Bachelors degree in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can I get into NASA while studying in B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  3. How to get a Job in Telecom Company being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Is it possible to go to NASA after Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Difference between IT officer and Technical Officer? I am a B.E IT graduate
  6. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  7. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. How to get Job in NASA being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join NASA after doing Power Engineering?
  10. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get placed in a core companies?
  12. Can I do internship in core company while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to get a government job after pursuing diploma in electronics and communication from BMIP Jagdishpur Sonipat Haryana?
  14. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  15. How to join in NASA for astronaut after studying electronics and communication engineering diploma
  16. How should I join NASA after completing 4 years degree course? I am pursuing B.E in Power Engineering from National Power Training Institute(NPTI)
  17. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  18. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
26th July 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get a job in NASA? I am pursuing B.E degree in electronics and communication

hi, I have completed B.E in electronics and communications and I am very much interested to work in NASA. is this ever possible if I take up aerospace engineering as my MS subject in US and how will I be able to know if I have any job opportunities in there? after doing MS what should i first try for? please do guide me.
28th October 2020, 05:15 PM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get a job in NASA? I am pursuing B.E degree in electronics and communication

Electronic and communication is very much needed like these, so if you want to go their then, every year institute like BHABHA, ISRO, NASA will have entrance exam for college graduates .start practicing their entrance papers from now. Get selected and work their.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?