7th October 2011, 11:24 PM
mohamed nawaz

Eligibility for admission in Petrochemical Engineering in India?

eligibility for admission diploma in petrochemical engineering in india

Related Questions:
  1. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  2. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  4. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  5. How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?
  6. Can I opt for Petrochemical Engineering after passing 12th? What is the salary structure in India?
  7. Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?
  9. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  10. Am I eligible for IES exam after completing bachelor degree in petrochemical engineering
  11. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  12. Will I get a job in India after studying in diploma in Petrochemical Engineering? How much salary can I get?
  13. How to get admission in Petrochemical Universities in India after passing 12th with 90 in Maths, 87 in Physics and 92 in Chemistry?
  14. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  15. Petrochemical companies which provide free internship -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure for admission in best petrochemical engineering college? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  18. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
11th November 2011, 07:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Petrochemical Engineering in India?

Diploma in petrochemical engineering is a good course if you want to enter in petroleum and refinery industry. The basic eligibility for diploma course is passing in higher secondary exam in 10 + 2 pattern. There are many colleges offering diploma courses in petrochemical engineering. Some of the colleges offering this course are Sri Rajiv Gandhi polytechnic college, C.P.C.L. Polytechnic college, etc. You can visit the websites of the institutes to know about the admission procedure and other details.
20th November 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I want know criteria after 12th for petrochemical
10th March 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th with pcb m i eligible?
29th April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam of be petrochemicl.
29th April 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

29th April 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

27th May 2012, 12:22 PM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,
Diploma in petrochemical engineering is a good course if you want to enter in petroleum and refinery industry. The basic eligibility for diploma course is passing in higher secondary exam in 10 + 2 pattern. There are many colleges offering diploma courses in petrochemical engineering. Some of the colleges offering this course are Sri Rajiv Gandhi polytechnic college, C.P.C.L. Polytechnic college, etc. You can visit the websites of the institutes to know about the admission procedure and other details.

thanks
6th December 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

what is the different between petrol chemical technology and petrol chemical engineering
15th April 2013, 08:50 PM
pokeman

hi,,,

Eligibility for admission in Petrochemical Engineering in India

--Diploma in petrochemical engineering is a good course if you want to enter in petroleum and refinery industry.

--The basic eligibility for diploma course is passing in higher secondary exam in 10 + 2 pattern.

--There are many colleges offering diploma courses in petrochemical engineering

--Some of the colleges offering this course are Sri Rajiv Gandhi polytechnic college, C.P.C.L. Polytechnic college,

--You can visit the websites of the institutes to know about the admission procedure and other details

good luck!!!!!!!!!

best of luck!!!!!!!!
2nd April 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

We have give entrance exam for petro chemical engineeriing ie Jee entrance exam
27th May 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR TAKING DIPLOMA IN PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING
14th June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I take up Petrochemical engineering after 12th with commerce without maths as my subject..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?