28th July 2012, 08:41 PM
Garima Awasthi

What is the procedure for admission in M.Phil entrance?

Sir,
please tell me when was entrance exam conducted and what is the procedure oe addmission. sir kindly also tell me about how can i apply for researches in reputed institutes.
thanks you,

Related Questions:
14th July 2016, 10:48 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Phil entrance?

You should be eligible for the admission in M.Phil course and the eligibility Criteria for M.Phill entrance exam are as below :

1- Any applicant who has passed the MA/M.Sc/M.Com or equivalent Examination of this University with 55% marks in aggregate (SC/ST with 50% marks) or with 60% marks in aggregate of any other recognized University.

2- Students who have appeared for MA Part-II Exam may also apply provisionally and appear for the admission test and viva voice but their final admission would depend on passing the post-graduate exam obtaining the required marks mentioned above.

There are so many entrance exams conducted for admission and list of some famous M.Phil entrance exam are :

1. JVWU Jaipur Joint National Entrance Exam, Jaipur
2. St Peters University common entrance exam, Chennai
3. Gautam Buddha Technical University CET,Greater Noida
4. IIFM Combined Entrance exam, Bhopal
5. Alagappa University,
6. IFPS CET, Kolkata
7. University of Kerala entrance exam, Kerala
8. Assam University CET for Integrated course, Assam

You need to apply for the entrance exam and seats will only be given on the basis of rank secured by candidates in these exams. You can lock your seats as per your rank. The details process of admission process will be mentioned in the official website of these university and you must visit the official page to get more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?