18th August 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of admission in M.Tech(Mechanical)?

hi sir i am shashikant mishra, i want to admission in M.Tech(mech), so please tell me what is the procedure for admission .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  2. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  7. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  8. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  9. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  10. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  11. How to take admission in PU Ch.D? What is the procedure to take admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed course?
  13. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  14. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school?
  17. Can I get admission for CS after graduating B.A? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in M.A English?

16th October 2011, 12:28 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure of admission in M.Tech(Mechanical)?

the procedure of admission in M.Tech(Mechanical):

For that you will have to write GATE-2012. if you qualify GATE exam then only you will be eligible for admission in M.tech in IITs, NITs.

when you qualify then each IITs decide their own cutoff list for admission. you will have to apply in separate IITs or NITs.

29th April 2012, 11:59 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the procedure of admission in M.Tech(Mechanical)?

Hi

M.Tech stands for the Master's in Technology and this is a full time 2 year post graduation program course.

The Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is as follows :-

1. To start with the Eligibility Criteria for the M.Tech is that you should be a minimum graduate in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy with a minimum 60% aggregate in it.

2. There is no age nor attempt limit for the M.Tech entrance exams.

3. GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is entrance exam which is necessary to be attempted so that you can take up M.Tech in some good college in India.

4. Once you get a good rank and score in this, then you would be called for the M.Tech counselling from where you may take up your desired college and the Mechanical stream in it.

5. After that you can get admission to that college by paying the required fees and for the hostel if you take it.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET

30th April 2012, 12:12 AM
anubhav0007

Hello Dear Friend,

- M.Tech is a 2 year post graduation program course.

The Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering is as follows :-

Eligibility Criteria-
- You should be a minimum graduate in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy with a minimum 60% aggregate in it.
- There is no age nor attempt limit for the M.Tech entrance exams.

Admission Procedure-
- GATE- This is entrance exam which is necessary to be attempted so that you can take up M.Tech in some good college in India.
- Once you get a good rank and score then you would be called for the M.Tech counseling.

Hope this will help you.All the best............................

30th April 2012, 02:44 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir i am shashikant mishra, i want to admission in M.Tech(mech), so please tell me what is the procedure for admission .

Dear friend,

To get admission in M.Tech in Mechanical stream, you have to give entrance exam.

The Entrance Exam by cracking of which you can take admission in top IITs and NITs colleges of India is GATE.

The full form of GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This is a very tough exam to crack.

The books which will help you to crack GATE Mechanical are as follows....

Beside GATE, there are other entrance exams for doing M.Tech like....
  1. All India Engineering Entrance Exams
  2. Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women, Coimbatore Engineering Entrance Examination
  3. BEEE 2011 - Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
  4. Birla Institute of Science & Technology - BITSAT 2011 Entrance exam
  5. BIT, Mesra, Ranchi
  6. BITSAT 2011 Entrance exam (BITSAT)
  7. BSAUEEE-2011 - B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination
  8. Calicut University M.Tech entrance exam
  9. DA IICT Entrance exam
  10. Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology Murthal M.Tech Entrance exam
  11. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Entrance exam
  12. GAT 2011 - Gitam University Online Entrance Test
  13. GGSIPU Engineering CET Entrance exam
  14. Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad - M.Tech Entrance exam
  15. Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad
  16. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University
  17. Institute Of technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
  18. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar M.Tech Entrance exam
  19. Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi
  20. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam
  21. KARNATAKA CET 2011
  22. Kerala University M.Tech Entrance Exam
  23. LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur - M.Tech Entrance exam
  24. Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka
  25. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
  26. National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh - Master of Engineering Entrance exam
  27. North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) entrance examination
  28. Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Karnataka
  29. Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)
  30. PTU CET 2011
  31. Regional Institute of Science & Technology (RIST) Meghalaya - M.Tech Entrance exam
  32. SRMEEE 2011 SRM Engineering Entrance Examination
  33. TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test)
  34. University of Petroleum and Energy studies, Dehradun UPES-SEAT Engineering Entrance Test
  35. VITEEE 2011 Engineering Entrance Exam
  36. VTUEEE-2011 - VEL Technical University Chennai All India Engineering Entrance Examination

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?