i want to joint navy, i pass 10 with 71% , what ir procedure after 12th sch

5th October 2012, 12:14 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure after passing 12th? I want to join Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipul dighade View Post
i want to joint navy, i pass 10 with 71% , what ir procedure after 12th sch
Yes, after completing your Intermediate examination you are eligible to apply for the National Defence Academy examination to Join Indian Navy. But to choose navy wings as your preference, you have to complete your Intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NDA Examination.

This entry is only available for unmarried male candidates, but age should between 16.5 to 19 years. So when you are pursuing your Final year Intermediate examination then you are eligible for NDA Examination.

This examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and the Notification is published in the employment Newspaper or in the UPSC website. You have to fill the application form online only because there is no offline application form facility to apply for NDA.

This examination is conducted for these 3 wings i.e Army wings, Naval wings and Air force wings. You have to choose wings as per your preference and if you are interested in Navy then you have to give 1st preference to Naval wings.

The selection is based on written test and the test is objective with negative marking, if you cracked the test then you are eligible for SSB interview for final selection.

So, please complete your Intermediate examination and then apply for NDA to Join Naval wings, if you want more information then please check official website of UPSC.

http://upsc.gov.in
5th October 2012, 09:17 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After passing 12th you can join Indian Navy through appearing and cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

To be eligible for Indian Navy of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Physique.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th May 2019, 10:07 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

After class 12, you are eligible to study the following navy courses:

B.Sc. Nautical Science.
B.E. Marine Engineering.
B.E. Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering.
B.E. Petroleum Engineering.
B.E. Mechanical Engineering.
B.E. Harbour & Ocean Engineering.
B.E. Civil Engineering.
B.E.
14th May 2019, 03:08 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

After completing your intermediate examination you are eligible to apply for National Defence Academy (NDA) to join Indian Navy. This entrance exam conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), which is conducted twice in a year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

NDA eligibility :
candidate must be a citizen of India
Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics and mathematics subjects.
Only unmarried mail candidates are eligible for NDA exam.

NDA have 3 wings
Indian Army
Indian Air Force
Indian Navy

You have to choose wings as per your preference and if you are interested in Navy then you have to give 1st preference to Naval wings.

Selection Process :
Written Test
Personal Interview
Medical Test
15th May 2019, 05:01 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
You must clear your 12th class with Mathematics as main subjects and you should try to achieve good marks in it. After it, if you are a male:
You can sit for NDA exam. After clearing writing exam and interview, you are able to take admission in NDA from where it is easy to become a Navy officer.
Thanks....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?