24th April 2011, 09:35 PM
Rojen Luwang

What is the procedure for application of NET exam? I am studying at Manipal University

Sub:Request for exam face

Sir,I am Rojen Luwang Studied at Manipur University dept.of Political Science.Sir I want to aply the NET exam.But how to Aply the said exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of application of BBA in Manipal University?
  2. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  3. Manipal University Examination Fee confirmation
  4. When the demand draft mail should reach the office of MU OET 2015?
  5. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Computer Application) being M.Sc(Computer Science) student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  8. Can I appear for NET exam by studying in an open University? Procedure to attend the exam as well as details of lecturers who studied in open University and working as a lecturer in Karnataka?
  9. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. Which entrance exam to write for admission in MCA at Manipal University? -- [New]
  11. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  13. How to do MS in Manipal while studying BCA 6th semester
  14. How to apply for Manipal University?
  15. Am I eligible for doing UGC NET in Manipal University Directorate Education?
  16. Application form of msc nursing entrance exam for manipal university?
  17. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  18. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
19th April 2012, 06:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for application of NET exam? I am studying at Manipal University

You can apply for NET examination via online. You can log in to the official website of UGC and apply for this exam. You can refer NET exam notifications given in official website and apply accordingly. You should download Challan form from the official site and deposit of the requisite fees in any branches of SBI Bank specified. You should enter all details like educational qualifications, marks, age, DOB etc correctly while filling in online application. After successfully submitting online application form, you will get a system generated application number. You can log in using this number and download submitted application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?