10th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join an engineering college?

i need to know about the procedure for joining an engineering collage?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  2. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  3. How to join in engineering college after finishing 12th? What is the procedure?
  4. Procedure to join in Sathyabhama Engineering college? Which entrance exam to answer?
  5. What is the procedure to join B.Tech civil engineering?
  6. Procedure to join an engineering college?
  7. Procedure to join engineering after diploma in metallurgy from government polytechnic college, Karnataka?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. How should I join a training program to gain practical knowledge?
  10. Can I join in government engineering college after completing HSC by using sports qualfication?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Is there Aircraft engineering diploma course available after 10th? Which is the best college to join? -- [New]
  13. Any chance for 40420 rank to pursue B.Tech?
  14. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
  15. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  16. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure to join in other colleges in Gujarat while studying in government engineering college in Civil Engineering?
19th April 2012, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join an engineering college?

Those who have completed 12th class in PCM stream with 50% marks can apply for engineering course. You should appear in AIEEE or state level entrance test conducted by concerned engineering colleges to secure admission for engineering course. You should qualify and obtain a good score in entrance exam also. You can apply in reputed engineering colleges based on entrance exam score. If you get short listed based on the score, you will be called for counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?