1st November 2014, 10:22 AM
swapnil.dalvi30

What is the procedure to become a CID officer? When is the exam conducted?

I'm a 25yr old . I want to about examination procedure to become CID Officer? and when exam will be conducted?

18th November 2014, 09:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a CID officer? When is the exam conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil.dalvi30 View Post
I'm a 25yr old . I want to about examination procedure to become CID Officer? and when exam will be conducted?
To become a CID officer, you must appear in Indian Civil Services examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Constable Post:
Educational Qualification:Candidates must be passed in 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any discipline from a recognized university.

For Sub Inspector:
Academic Qualification: A candidate should have a 3 years Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised institute

Selection Procedure:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test, Physical Test and personal interview

The notification of the CID exam will be released during the month of January and the exam will be held during the month of April. This exam for CID was already completed. So, please wait for next notification.

Official Website - www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?