28th May 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria needed to get engineering quota under 3B?

What is the eligibility criteria needed to get engineering quota under 3B? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  2. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at Anna university under management quota? Which engineering college provides admission under sports quota?
  3. Is MS possible after 3 years Diploma?
  4. How may I get information about Service quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? Number of seats available in this quota?
  5. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  6. I am an ECE final year student : How to enroll for Merchant Navy?
  7. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  8. Eligibility for admission in government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the criteria for admission after doing engineering in Architecture in RV college of engineering? What is the management quota?
  10. What is the cutoff and eligibility criteria for sports quota in Anna University? Will I get a seat through sports quota in Anna University?
  11. After BE in mechanical Diploma in Marine or Petroleum is good? Type of jobs?
  12. How much marks are needed to join in sports quota in top 10 engineering college
  13. Can I appear for Merchant Navy after BSc Economics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  15. Can I get the bank job with two backlogs in engineering?
  16. What is the criteria to acquire a seat for engineering in sports quota?
  17. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  18. Eligibility criteria for stenographer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?