20th September 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do distance education in D.Pharmacy in visakhaptnam?

What is the procedure followed to do distance education in D.Pharmacy in visakhaptnam?. Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can clear me the information soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  2. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  3. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  4. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  5. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  6. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. Procedure to take admission for MCA distance course in JNU?
  8. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  9. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  10. Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering from Bahrain through distance mode?
  11. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  13. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  14. How to do M.Phil in distance education after passing M.A, B.Ed in Public Administration? Procedure for the same?
  15. Procedure for Distance education program in MCA from Kerala University?
  16. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
  17. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  18. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
28th October 2015, 07:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do distance education in D.Pharmacy in visakhaptnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to do distance education in D.Pharmacy in visakhaptnam?. Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It would be really helpful if you can clear me the information soon as possible.
For getting admission to D.Pharmacy, you will have to fill the application form by taking Prospectus from that particular institute.

Fill the form carefully and attach the relevant document required with it.

After this, submit it to the Office where registration forms are submitted.

Now, you might be called for any entrance test or personal interview.

After qualifying it, you will be admitted for the course of D.Pharmacy.

You can take admission for D.Pharmacy in following prominent Pharmacy Colleges of Vishakhapatnam:

GITAM Institute of Pharmacy
Visakhapatnam/Vizag, Andhra Pradesh

College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University

Srinivasarao College of Pharmacy

Raghu College of Pharmacy

Yalamarty D.Pharmacy College

Visakha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University

Viswanadha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?