2nd October 2017, 12:06 PM
Renuka Girish Krinal

What is the procedure followed for doing LLB after B.Tech course?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have completed my B.Tech, I am interested to do LLB. Is it possible to do LLB now? and how much time it takes to complete the course and what is the procedure please help me in this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

7th October 2017, 01:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing LLB after B.Tech course?

Yes, if you have completed your B.Tech and interested in pursuing LLB course, you can appear in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

Required minimum eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed their bachelor degree.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in course as per Bar Council of India.

The course will be of three year duration after bachelor degree.

In some of the universities admission is offered on merit basis. So, to get detail about admission visit at official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?