12th March 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in LLM for B.A.LLB student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to know the procedure for applying in LLM? I will complete my B.A.LLB in this year and I am pursuing it from Punjabi University, Patiala. Kindly tell me the procedure for me asap.

15th March 2016, 04:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in LLM for B.A.LLB student?

You will have to appear for LLM entrance examination from the University offering it and if you clear the cut-off for admission in that particular Institute. So, apply for the entrance examination online on the official website of the Institute and go for it.
15th March 2016, 04:42 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

If you wish to opt for LLM course after completion of your LLB, you will have to appear for LLM entrance examination in the Institute you wish to opt for further studies. So, first of all make a choice as to which Institute you wish to opt for admission and then prepare well for the entrance test and clear it with good marks.
16th March 2016, 12:51 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to know the procedure for applying in LLM? I will complete my B.A.LLB in this year and I am pursuing it from Punjabi University, Patiala. Kindly tell me the procedure for me asap.
LLM stands for Master of Law.

If you are a practicing attorney seeking to enhance your skill set or change directions in your career, then LLM program will empower you to take your legal career to the next level. This course is a study of law and to join in this course the eligibility needed are:

# Candidate should have completed LLB (Bachelor of Law) from a recognized university in order to be eligible for applying for LLM.

Having completed LLB you can apply for LLM and the procedure for applying depends on the university in which you are applying.
  • National Law School of India University,Bangalore
  • NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad, India
  • Faculty of Law of the University of Delhi
  • National Law Institute University (NLIU)
  • Symbiosis Societys Law College, Pune
  • Dr. BR Ambedkar Law College, Hyderabad
  • Himalayan University : Faculty of Law, Itanagar
  • Inter University Centre for Intellectual Property Studies, Kochi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?