18th February 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in BCA without maths in 12th?

Hi Sir/Mam,
I Have done My 12th This Year From CBSE Board from Humanities But Still Want to take Admission in BCA from DU. Is it Possible That I will take Admission in BCA without MATH. If it is possible So, PLease give me Information about its Admission etc.

Regards
Shruti Srivastava

Related Questions:
  1. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?
  5. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  6. Can I get admission to study BCA if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics? What are the subjects available to study in BCA?
  7. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  8. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  9. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  10. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  12. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  13. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  15. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  16. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  17. What is the eligibility to get admission in MCA? I am a student of BCA
  18. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
20th February 2016, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in BCA without maths in 12th?

Most of the top universities including DU ask for maths at class 12th level for admission in BCA course. If you haven't studied maths then you will not get admission in DU.

There are other universities like IGNOU which offer admission in BCA for non maths students. You can apply for admission in it.
21st February 2016, 03:34 PM
OnePlus

Eligibility Criteria For BCA Course-

>>You must qualified 12th examination or equivalent course from a recognized university.
>>You must have science subjects in class 12th including physics , Chemistry and Maths.
Most of the universities will not allowed to you to take admission in BCA without having maths in class 12th.
But there are some universities which offers admission in BCA without having maths in class 12th. If you will get admission in BCA then you may face some difficulties.
2nd March 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to clear CAT exams for without maths student for IIM INDORE 5 year integrated programme
9th March 2017, 11:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,
I Have done My 12th This Year From CBSE Board from Humanities But Still Want to take Admission in BCA from DU. Is it Possible That I will take Admission in BCA without MATH. If it is possible So, PLease give me Information about its Admission etc.

Regards
Shruti Srivastava
No, you are not eligible for BCA course under Delhi University.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?