19th June 2016, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a airport job?

dear sir/mam
I am abhishek . I have completed my engineering in
computer science with 68.4 % .I have no job experience I want a job in airport so its possible. its my dream . so plz help me or kindly inform me how to join .what's the process to apply . or in which post also..plz update me in my mail .I humbly request you plz update me .

11th April 2018, 04:02 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a airport job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir/mam
I am abhishek . I have completed my engineering in
computer science with 68.4 % .I have no job experience I want a job in airport so its possible. its my dream . so plz help me or kindly inform me how to join .what's the process to apply . or in which post also..plz update me in my mail .I humbly request you plz update me .
The recruitment for the airport in india is done by AAI(Airport Authority Of India) which conducts exam for recruiting candidates time to time.
They recruit candidates by two modes:
1. GATE score
2. AAI Recruitment.

>>For Posts that are filled through GATE score, you need to have a very good percentile in gate and you need to apply with that for the recruitment in AAI.
>>AAI also conducts exams from time to time for the Engineer post vacant with them. Although there are more jobs for a Electronics and Civil Engineer but they sometime recuit for Computer Science Engineers too.
>>You need to keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of Airport Authority Of India. The website is given below,find it.
http://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?