12th April 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join RAW? Required qualification to apply?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am working in private organisation at the age of 40 .i am realising that I wasted my entire life I have ncc c certificate .tried once for arm forces but in 90's not getting so much of knowledge about the recruitment in this esteemed organisation of india .i am undergraduate but I passed diploma in mechanical engineering (part time). i joined private job but still have enthusiasm to serve my country .if i get a chance definitely i ll join to serve my country till my last breath.pls give me a chance if possible.
I want to serve my nation and I can die for my nation. please sir give a chance please. hope for positive response.

charanjit singh

12th April 2017, 03:36 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join RAW? Required qualification to apply?

# After going through your query, I came to know that you have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in the decade of 90s. Till then, you are working in private sector. And now after crossing the age of 40 years, you want to join any reputed Government organization such as RAW or IB or you want to serve the nation in a productive and useful way.

# I salute your gesture and patriotism. But sorry to say it is not possible for you to join RAW or IB at this juncture of age.

# But if you really want to serve the nation in productive or useful way, then you may do social work.

# You can join any NGO or set up your own NGO in order to make any social reform which would be helpful for the nation.

# You can go for following social reform and solving problems before the nation by making people aware and educating mentioned below:

* Corruption and Black Money
* Decline Sex Ration
* Malnutrition
* Pollution, Global Warming and Climate Change
* Illiteracy
* join Swachh Bharat Mission in order to make our surrounding neat and clean
* and many more
12th April 2017, 10:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join RAW? Required qualification to apply?

Eligibility criteria to apply for RAW:-

RAW(Research and Analysis Wing) comes under CBI. Various posts of RAW filled by exam conducted by UPSC and SSC.

Eligibility:-

Qualification

You must have degree in LAW such as:-

LLB

LLM

Forensic Science

Criminology Experience

Age limit :-

25 years. Relaxation applicable.

Selection process:-

RAW selection done by 3 ways:-

Deputation

Promotion

Direct Recruitment

Various post in RAW:-

Field Officer

Field Deputy Officer

Under Secretary

Senior Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?