6th August 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in government college of B.Ed Jammu

please tell me the complete procedure to get admission to govt. college of b.ed jammu

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  2. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  3. How to pursue DNB after completing DA from Government medical college Jammu -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure for B.Ed course in Jammu university?
  5. How may I get admission in any college of Jammu after passing 12th form NIOS board?
  6. Admission in government college to do B.Ed regular? What is the procedure?
  7. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  8. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  10. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  11. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  12. How to get admission in medical college of Acharya Shri Chander in Jammu?
  13. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  14. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  15. Last date of B.Ed form submission in Jammu university?
  16. What is the last date for admission in B.Ed distance course in Jammu University
  17. What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir
  18. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
15th October 2016, 01:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in government college of B.Ed Jammu

The university of Jammu does not offer the B.Ed course in the government colleges and only non-government colleges offers the B.Ed course.

There is no admission on the basis of entrance examination as it is conducted on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination ( bachelor or master degree ). The required eligibility to get admission is candidate must have passed bachelor or master's degree with minimum 50% and relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates.

So, you can take the admission in the non-government colleges. The application form for the admission will be available online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?