14th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering in order to get admission in marine engineering?

what procedure i should be follow after doing diploma in electronics engineering in order to get the admission in marine engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering in order to get admission in marine engineering?
  2. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  5. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  8. Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?
  9. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  10. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  17. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
20th September 2011, 11:03 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering in order to get admission in marine engineering?

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The following are the colleges that provide good pre sea training in India :-

1) Marine Engineering & Research Institute
P-19, Taratolla Road, Kolkata 700088. West Bengal

2) R. L. Institute Of Nautical Ssience
T. V. R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022

3) S. D. College Of Engineering & Technology
Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar Ph: 2660080, 9837031342.

4:Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering,
Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr.,
Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002

5:Sri Nandhanam college of Engineering & Technology (SNET)
Tirupattur, Vellore District.Tamil Nadu.

6ayanand Sagar College of Engineering ,Bangalore

7:Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad

8:The Shipping Corporation of India ,Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai

9:Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai

10irectorate General of Shipping,
Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001

11:Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering
20th September 2011, 11:20 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering in order to get admission in marine engineering?

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no colour blindness.

The following are the colleges that provide good pre sea training in India :-

1) Marine Engineering & Research Institute
P-19, Taratolla Road, Kolkata 700088. West Bengal

2) R. L. Institute Of Nautical Ssience
T. V. R. Nagar, Aruppukottai Road, Madurai-625022

3) S. D. College Of Engineering & Technology
Jansath Road, Muzaffarnagar Ph: 2660080, 9837031342.

4:Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan's College of Engineering,
Eastern express highway, Near Everad Ngr.,
Chunabhatti, Chembur, Mumbai-400002

5:Sri Nandhanam college of Engineering & Technology (SNET)
Tirupattur, Vellore District.Tamil Nadu.

6ayanand Sagar College of Engineering ,Bangalore

7:Indian Marine College, P.S. No. 1262, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad

8:The Shipping Corporation of India ,Shipping House, 245 Madame Cama Road Mumbai

9:Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Hay bunder, Seweri, Mumbai

10irectorate General of Shipping,
Jahaj Bhavan, Ballard Estate, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Mumbai-400001

11:Kunjali Marakkar School of Marine Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?