1st June 2016, 06:26 PM
nehadeshpande5294

What is the procedure to get admission for PhD in Zoology?

Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Zoology as I have completed my M.Sc in zoology. Is it possible for me to provide me the information soon on this? I need to know the steps which I need to follow. So, please provide me the answer soon.

28th June 2016, 01:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for PhD in Zoology?

Ph.D. Zoology stands for Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology. It is a three-year Doctorate course related to Zoology. Candidates who have passed Master's degree in relevant discipline with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue this course.

Admission Procedure :-

=> To get admission in Ph.D in Zoology course, you should have to appear in Ph.D entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective University.

=> If you qualify the written entrance examination, you need to participate in Interview round to be eligible to get admission in Ph.D in Zoology course.

=> Candidates those who have qualified M.Phil. /NET /GATE in any branch of Life Sciences are exempted from appearing in Written examination and they need to appear for Interview to get admission in Ph.D in Zoology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?