22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in India?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the procedure of doing PhD in Zoology in India? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying study scholarship in India?
  3. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  5. Procedure to study Medicine in India for London student?
  6. Procedure to study medicine in India? Procedure and when should I apply?
  7. Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?
  8. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  9. Procedure for further studies in US or Singapore after completion of BDS from India? -- [New]
  10. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do higher study in US after completion of diploma course in India?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  14. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  15. Are non Indians eligible to study Medicine in India? What are the requirements and procedure to go about it?
  16. Best schools available to study in India? I would like to study in South India
  17. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MFA in India?
  18. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
29th May 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD(Zoology) in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the procedure of doing PhD in Zoology in India? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.
The aspirant can do PhD in Zoology in India; the eligibility to do the PhD in Zoology is that the candidate should hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from a recognised university with a minimum of 55% marks. The selection will be through an entrance examination and interview. Candidates who have passed UGC/CSIR/NET/M Phil shall be exempted from the written test. You have to apply either online or offline for the admission. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic. The PhD in Zoology is available in various universities in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?