23rd February 2011, 03:02 PM
srinuvaas26

Where can I join the course in Information Security after B.Tech in ECE?

hi.friends.i am srinivas,i have done b.tech in ece with 56%.i want to do m.tech in information security......where i have to join for it.....?? i tried srm but it shulod have 60% in b.tech.....so suggest me the institutions...and how is the carrer in it......?

14th September 2011, 11:10 PM
yuvaraj_k

Default Re: Where can I join the course in Information Security after B.Tech in ECE?

hi... friend.
your selection is good.
now a days their is a lot of opportunities in the field of information security.
their is an institution calle
INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION SECURIT which is offering a lot of courses regarding this. they have also a well experienced faculty. you can also know details in the following website
www.iisecurity.in.

you can also contact here
dilsukhnagar in hyderabad.
12th February 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I join the course in Information Security after B.Tech in ECE?

i am an electronics & communication student.i have passed b.tech with 84.30%.in india i want to do full time information security course.which are the institutes offer information security courses with placement in india?placement is the thing i want.please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?