20th October 2012, 09:31 PM
ksrrao97

What is the procedure to join Indian Defence by doing chartered accountancy

Sir,

Can you please inform me that what is the procedure to join in Indian Defence by doing Chartered Accountancy

13th October 2015, 03:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Defence by doing chartered accountancy

After completion of all the three levels of Chartered Accountancy, you can apply for the Combined Defense Services examination conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission.

You will be eligible for the Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy. The upper age limit for the IMA is 19-24 years and for OTA is 19-25 years. Graduate in any discipline can apply for CDS exam for IMA and OTA.

Examination pattern:

1. Written Test.

2. Service Selection Board.

You can apply for the Combined defense services, once your course is complete at the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
21st April 2019, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Indian Defence by doing chartered accountancy

sir, can you suggest me the steps i should take to become a chartered accountant in indian army being a girl? I have just passed my 10th examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?