8th September 2013, 08:45 PM
vardaram suthar

What is the procedure for M.Com? I have scored 48%

I have been b.com completed with 48%. I shall take admison in m.co. Jnvu

24th June 2014, 04:22 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for M.Com? I have scored 48%

For seeking admission in M.Com, candidate should have completed B.com with minim 50 per cent marks. In some universities like Delhi University and Mumbai University, entrance tests are also conducted. You percentage seems to be way too low for seeking admission in M.Com. You may try your luck in the second merit list too.
5th April 2015, 12:23 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you have completed your graduation degree course then you will become eligible to join this course.If you do not have completed your graduation degree course then you will not be allowed to take admission in the M.Com course.
Because M.Com is master degree course and the minimum educational course to join this course is graduation degree course from any recognised university of India.
You need to fill the application of University from which you want to complete your M.Com course.
On the basis of your marks in the graduation course you will be allowed to take admission in the M.Com courses.

Some of the reputed college for the M.Com are listed as below:-->>>

1. Xaviour institute of communications,Mumbai
2. Noida institute of management studies
3. Fore school of management
4. Asian college of Journalism
5. Indian institute of journalism and New media
6. Acharya banglore business school
7. Symbosis institute of mass communications
8. Garden City College of Science & Management Studies,banglore
9. St. Joseph College of Business Administration,Kolkata
10.Alliance Business Academy
11.R.K. Institute of Management & Computer Science
12.Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
5th April 2015, 06:25 PM
DineshKumar_01

If you want to done M.com after completion of your bachelor's degree. Yes, you can definitely do the M.com even when you scored 50% mark in your graduation. But your mark is too low doing M.com in the best university. But some university provided seats for the candidate who have gotten finished is bachelor's degree.
5th April 2015, 07:18 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Since M.Com is a post graduation degree,therefore,the qualification needed to get admission in this course is graduation from a recognized university.To get admission in the course,either you have to fulfill the minimum percentage criteria or clear the entrance exam conducted by the university in which you wish to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?