1st May 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks?

Recently i have to complete my graduation in BSc(mpcs) with 86%. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks? Can you please give me your suggestion and tips which I can follow to get a job next? Thanks!

1st May 2016, 03:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks?

As you have scored very good marks i.e., 86% in B.Sc, you may find good scope after your academics. As you are good at academics, I suggest you to go with Master's Degree in order to find good employment opportunities after studies. There are many courses which can be done after completion of Bachelor of Science course. Remember, you need to analyse yourself that which course to be taken after completion of B.Sc. First analyse that what are your goals, interests and achievements so that you can then take up the suitable course. As you are from B.Sc background, I would suggest you to go with Master of Science course in Post Graduation to find better scope. On the other side, if you are interested in Computers or Information Technology, then you may go with Master of Computer Application (MCA) for which the minimum qualification required generally is Bachelor Degree. As you are very good at academics, I suggest you to looks for jobs when you will be in the final year of Master's degree to make sure that time is not wasted after studies and you can readily move on to a good job.
1st May 2016, 10:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks?

There are two options for you either to go for higher education that is master's degree or to go for government jobs. The better option will be to go for government job entrance examination.

You are eligible to apply for various government job entrance exams like Civil Services examinations, banking exams, Staff Selection commission exams, Railway Recruitment board exams etc.

You can start working on general awareness, general knowledge, English and aptitude to qualify in these exams.
2nd May 2016, 12:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Recently i have to complete my graduation in BSc(mpcs) with 86%. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks? Can you please give me your suggestion and tips which I can follow to get a job next? Thanks!
Normally, you have two options after completing B.Sc course. You can apply for Job or pursue for Higher Degree course. It is always better that you can apply for Higher degree course, which increase your knowledge in specific field and also increase job opportunity as well. You can apply for the Higher Degree course such as,
  • Master of Science
  • Master in Business Application (MBA)
  • Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
  • Bachelor in Library Science (B. Lib)
  • Medical Transcription
  • Journalism and Mass Communication
  • Hotel Management
  • LLB etc.
2nd May 2016, 12:31 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The best carrier after completion of B.Sc graduation with 86% marks are given as below.

EDUCATION OPTION

--> M.Sc,

--> MBA,

--> MCA,

--> B.Ed

JOB OPPORTUNITY

--> Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited,

--> Railway Recruitment Board,

--> Combined Defence Service,

--> Central Bureau of Investigation,

--> Food Corporation of India,

--> Bank PO and Clerk,

--> Teacher.
2nd May 2016, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can study many courses after B.Sc. You can study M.Sc or MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications or MCA or Master Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication or Hospitality courses or Travel and Tourism courses or Animation courses like 2D & 3D animations or bank coaching or civil services etc. There are many more options also available you can choose the subject in which you have more interest. Best of luck for your studies and career!
3rd May 2016, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Sc Graduation, the first and the best choice for you is to opt Masters degree course which is M.Sc degree course. Once you have completed your Masters degree, you will have opportunities for a good employment.
Apart from that you can also opt Masters of Computer Application (MCA) after completing Graduation in B.Sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?