1st September 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for pursuing MS from abroad in Chemical Engineering?

My name is bright a graduate of chemical engineering. i would love to do my masters in usa on the same course. so i want to know the requirements. and i have GP of 2.8

Related Questions:
  1. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  2. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
  5. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad? -- [New]
  6. What are the different entrance exams which we need to give to do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering in abroad?
  7. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  9. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  10. Procedure to get admission in Integrated Ph.D. being from Chemical Engineering background?
  11. How to get a job in abroad for chemical engineering? What to do to get a job in abroad for chemical engineering?
  12. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  13. Can I study M.Tech in Biotechnology in GITAM University if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  16. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  17. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  18. Is it beneficial for a girl to opt Chemical Engineering course? Why most people avoid it? Jobs opportunities in India and Abroad?
12th July 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for pursuing MS from abroad in Chemical Engineering?

i am raji ....... i am tamil medium student... middle class family... i am very interest and my aim is study ms in chemical enginnering in abrod... but iam scared... because i am speak english not well...... it's my problem...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?