27th October 2011, 04:14 PM
anirudhachinchore

Can I get into the top B.Schools after losing 4 years in academics?

dear sir,
i have lost 4 years in my academics due to some personal reasons and health related problems,but what i want to know is do i have an opportunity to revive myself by getting into one of the top b-schools.I`ll do whatever it takes if i could revive it.I just want a proper guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into academics after clearing NETSLET exam? Will my R&D experience count for appointment in universities?
  2. Criteria, eligibility and basic requirements for doing BBA part time course?
  3. How may I know the fee structure of top B schools in India?
  4. Can an average student of academics get top university by GRE marks?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of academics gap? -- [New]
  6. Institutes providing fellowship with Ph.D in English which may include central universities central universities or NITs or IITs?
  7. Eligibility to appear in GRE for admission in Management Information Systems at Indiana University, US for a candidate having 15 years of overall academics and 2 years of work experience?
  8. How to improve Communication skills and Proficiency in English?
  9. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  11. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  12. Placement question papers related to IT companies?
  13. IT jobs and companies with less marks in 10th Class
  14. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  15. What does gap in academics mean? Is it between 10th and 12th or during engineering?
  16. What to do after B.Tech if I score less than 60% in academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission in MBA colleges through CAT as I am having 5 years gap between my 10th and 12th?
  18. List Post Graduation courses in Aviation & Tool Designing stream?
12th July 2012, 11:15 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Can I get into the top B.Schools after losing 4 years in academics?

yes, of course u can do it..u can study at any age u want and u can do any course u want..losing 4 yrs is not at all a matter..now onwards prepare for entrance exams like cat,mat,xat,etc and if u score a good rank then u can get seat in any prestigious institutions..k...go ahead man..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?