29th December 2011, 11:29 PM
Sonakshi Mathur

Which courses am I eligible for being a candidate of pursuing 12th class with Commerce and Maths? Procedure to appear for CPT Exam?

Sir,
I am in Class 12 th commerce with maths. and appearing in CBSE Exam.2012. Pl. inform me in which courses i am eligible to choose my carrer. What is the procedure to appear in CPT exam. JUNE 2012.
Pl. Guide
Thanks
Sonakshi Mathur

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to pursue CA course being a candidate of pursuing 12th Commerce?
  2. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  4. When will I my daughter be eligible to appear for CPT Exam pursuing 12th class now?
  5. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  6. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  9. Procedure to take CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course from IGNOU?
  10. Percentage required in 12th and graduation for CPT exam? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Army if pursuing 12th Commerce with Maths?
  13. Procedure to register for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate?
  14. Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?
  15. Can I join CA course after completing diploma? I am 32 years old
  16. Is there any need of giving CPT exam after doing MBA or can I directly join IPPC?
  17. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing B.Com with Maths and with an age of 19 years?
  18. Repeat class 12th with Physics and Maths is possible for Commerce student?
2nd February 2012, 11:56 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses am I eligible for being a candidate of pursuing 12th class with Commerce and Maths? Procedure to appear for CPT Exam?

As a commerce student with maths as one of the subject you can opt for various professional courses like the Company Secretary, Chartered Accountant, LLB, Bachelor of Business Administration or the regular B.Com course etc., The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India conducts the Common Proficiency Test for the course of CA. To get more information refer the official link of the website; http://icaiexam.icai.org
10th February 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses am I eligible for being a candidate of pursuing 12th class with Commerce and Maths? Procedure to appear for CPT Exam?

As iam student of class 12th commrece without maths i cant understand what to do after 12th iam hoping of 60 to 70% in class 12th
3rd September 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

can u send the all details of the exam after the 12th com prepare of the exam before in CA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?