30th December 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the process for admission in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in J.M.I. University?

I want to ask that I currently doing diplma in mech. engg from Ramgarhia poly.phagwara (Pb) please tell me about process that admission in B.tech in mech. engg. in J.M.I. university.

admission in B.Tech in mech.engg. in JMI university after diploma in mech.engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year entrance papers of Jamia Milia Islamia B.Com(hons)?
  2. M.Tech in environment sciences Universities? JMI, JNU and DU?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  4. Procedure to do M.Tech from JMI? How to pursue B.Tech from Jaipur engineering college and research centre, Jaipur
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  6. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  7. What is the admission process for M.Tech in Mechanical stream in Thapar University?
  8. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Mumbai University - BE in Mechanical Engineering - 7th Sem Business Process Reengineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  11. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  12. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  13. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Last date of BBS entrance exam for admission in JMI University in New Delhi?
  16. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  17. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  18. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2012, 02:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the process for admission in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in J.M.I. University?

If you are doing your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering then you can go for the lateral entry admission process. The B. Tech degree course in general is of 4 years but if you take admission through lateral entry then you save 1 year, as the course will be of 3 years.
Eligibility- Minimum 60% from a recognized institution/college as defined by UGC
You have to purchase the admission application form and submit it in the university. they will then call you for the entrance examination conducted by the university. Once you clear the test, you will be called for the counseling. Then the admission take place by depositing the fees for the course.

For further information refer the official website:
www.jmi.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?